Ooey Gooey Rocky Road

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

I am terrible for teasing you and myself with those rocky road cookies this afternoon but how can I not?! They look scrumptiously chocolaty, irresistibly ooey-gooey and the mini marshmallows on top - well they fit right in, don’t they? (Can’t resist it? Full recipe here - including a video).

Are you a cookie monster? Or are you more into pies or cakes? xo

P.S: Plus, a few more takes on cookies!

(via The Ginger Snap Girl. Photos by Gloria and Joanna)

15 comments:

Dominika said...

How could you, please??? They are incredibly tempting!

Inés said...

Oh! Came on, Diana!!!!, It's so unfair!!!...I loooove cookies, I'm the cookie freak!!!

Big hugs!

Inés
SimplyClassyMe.blogspot.com

Diana Mieczan said...

Inés and Dominika:)

Just Another Shopaholic said...

Those look so yum.

Michelle {lovely little things} said...

these look A-MAZING!!

little t said...

These look so good!

Monica | Hola!design said...

Oh my god, these look insanely delicious!!!!

Diana Mieczan said...

Giggle, Monica:)

HiLLjO said...

These are NOT cookies! They are piles of yum-goo that bake into discs. WOWza I want these NAOW!

Lena P Cox said...

If it taste as good as this photography, I'm all for these. Thanks...Great work!

vac0711 said...

Omg I just made these and they are aahhhmazing!!!
A huge hit at my house. Thanks for sharing this recipe.

24 stunden Pflege said...

These pictures look so beautiful, love the focus! And this recipe looks easy to make. Great cookies, have to try them!

Shalyn Baker said...

so disappointed there is no recipe for this link anymore !!! pregnant cravings !!!

Diana Mieczan said...

Shalyn, the link and the recipe is still there. I just checked it. Just click on the link under the word "here". Hope that helps:)

V McB said...

your rocky road cookies look so delicious, I wanna try them now! :p

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk