What are the things you'd like to do more each day, week or month? Ever since I read this post, I've been making a point of adding at least one little thing to my to-do list that is not a chore, but a pleasure. Something I usually don't have enough time for or the thing that is often swapped for 'more important tasks' in the end of the day.
So here are a few things I'd like to do more this month, and please share yours too:
- Start to swim again, at least once a week for an hour. After a total body workout the feeling is magical.
- Bake Molly Wizenberg's French-style yogurt cake with lemon, because the recipe is waiting for me on the kitchen table since January and I love cake!
- Get a haircut, nothing fancy just a trim. Am I the only one that finds the sound of hair dryers utterly relaxing?
- Make sleeping a priority. I tend to stay up way too long watching telly, reading a book or just finishing off work.
- And finally, find the time for nightly pop-out walks and drinks with Balazs, any chance we get:)
Now your turn...
P.P.S: On love...
(Photo via Forever Radical)