Your Life in History

Monday, March 6, 2017

Recently The Atlantic created this genius little timeline that lets you explore your life in history based on your birthday, and shows you how the world has changed during your lifetime.

For example, according to the day I was born - August 11th 1982, I'm one of the first people who's never lived in a world without MTV. At 19 years old, I was part of the generation most shaped by 9/11 and by the time I'll turn 47, humanity's water requirements will exceed its supplies by 40 percent!

Fancy trying it too? Here it is, and come back to tell me all about it, deal?

P.S: Left or right?
P.P.S: What type are you?

(via Design Mom. Photo by Pierre Boucher for Six Magazine no. 3 - 1989 via A Gente Ainda Se Encontra)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is fun, thx

Jen Holtkamp said...

Really interesting! Ours are similar as I'm just a few months older than you :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Anonymous, my pleasure:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Jen, how fun!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk